The January / February edition of the Frugal and Thriving newsletter is out now.
I had several ideas for this year’s newsletter theme but settled at the last moment on ‘thriving’, so as well as the usual frugal tips, I will focus on the thriving side of life!
I’m excited to say that there are now over 1,200 subscribers to the newsletter and I hope that you find it interesting and beneficial. If you have suggestions for ways of improving it or ideas for content I would love to hear them!
This issue includes:
- A link to the 2012 reader survey (if you haven’t seen it yet ).
- Links to budgeting and goal setting articles on the blog
- 12 uses for lemons around the home
- 10 tips for having more energy
- Articles from the archives
- Links to blogs around the web
- A free kid’s recipe book.
If you haven’t signed up for the Frugal and Thriving newsletter and would like to do so, you can subscribe here. Note: The newsletter gets sent out once every two months (and that’s all – no spammy stuff!) and is separate from the daily blog post email subscription.
Have you read these posts?
- coming to an inbox near you–the march / april newsletter
- Introducing The Frugal And Thriving Free Monthly Newsletter
- 2012 frugal and thriving reader survey
- introducing the 2011 frugal and thriving newsletter
- working holiday edition