I’ve been working hard lately on writing an eBook about how to get out of debt and today I’m ready to launch it into the world!
This time of the year is popular for deciding to reduce debt – getting out of debt and saving more money are two of the most popular New Year’s Resolutions. Unfortunately, many of us don’t manage to stick to these resolutions.
This eBook outlines a strategy for paying off your debts (without too much pain) and saving money to cover future expenses at the same time, in order to stay out of debt in the future.
I would love to hear your feedback on the eBook, whether you find the information helpful and whether you see results. If you’re goal is to pay down your debts this year, I wish you all the best.
Have a great weekend.
Have you read these posts?
- good debt v bad debt – is there such a thing?
- 3 strategies that will get you out of debt quicker
- Building Momentum With The Snowball Debt Reduction Method
- Weekly Link Review – The Debt Collector Edition
- Little by Little – Snowflaking Your Way Out Of Debt