The 2012 edition of the Frugal and Thriving newsletter has been sent this weekend.
This month’s newsletter includes tips for having a healthy body and mind, without it costing money (or the earth).
In this issue you will find:
- Four ideas for changing habits that improve health and wellbeing
- How to eat wholefoods – information on what are wholefoods, the benefits of a wholefood diet, where to buy them, how to find time to cook them.
- Tips on finding balance when life is busy
- Articles from the archives
- A few links from blogs around the web – how to get your partner to eat wholefoods; how to make oven-dried tomatoes; the difference between healing and curing; and warning signs to look for that may mean you’re too frugal.
If there are things you would like to see in the newsletter, drop me a line and let me know – it’s all about giving you useful information!
If you would like to sign up to the newsletter, find out more or read past editions, check out the newsletter archives page.
Have you read these posts?
- the 2012 january / february newsletter edition is out now
- Introducing The Frugal And Thriving Free Monthly Newsletter
- introducing the 2011 frugal and thriving newsletter
- site news