The 2012 edition of the Frugal and Thriving newsletter has been sent this weekend.
This month’s newsletter includes tips for having a healthy body and mind, without it costing money (or the earth).
In this issue you will find:
- Four ideas for changing habits that improve health and wellbeing
- How to eat wholefoods – information on what are wholefoods, the benefits of a wholefood diet, where to buy them, how to find time to cook them.
- Tips on finding balance when life is busy
- Articles from the archives
- A few links from blogs around the web – how to get your partner to eat wholefoods; how to make oven-dried tomatoes; the difference between healing and curing; and warning signs to look for that may mean you’re too frugal.
If there are things you would like to see in the newsletter, drop me a line and let me know – it’s all about giving you useful information!
If you would like to sign up to the newsletter, find out more or read past editions, check out the newsletter archives page.