“Everyone wants to own the result, nobody wants to own the process. Especially when it involves change or disruption to the patterns around which they’ve grown accustomed.”
This article is true for so many things in life. In the context of sustainability, we all want a sustainable future, but aren’t always willing (or able) to put in the effort today to make the necessary changes (I put myself in that boat, too).
It’s an insightful article, you can read it in full here.
Have you read these posts?
- food for thought thursday – another reason to build a stockpile of food
- food for thought Thursday – Australians volunteer
- food for thought thursday – what does it matter?
- Food for thought thursday–one reason why we might be allergic to food
- Food for thought thursday–a future for our cities